Hi Folks – things are beautifully busy at CMM, and I’m so excited to share news with you.
TORN CURTAIN - new release:
- On Saturday 02 March we launched the Torn Curtain Communion Setting. It was a great success, with a splendid afternoon at St Andrew’s Barnt Green. Lots of people came, including some lovely new CMM friends! Huge thanks to all who were involved.
- As part of the day we took the opportunity to record some promotional material, so click here to have a look at a CMM trailer including scenes from the afternoon at Barnt Green, courtesy of Kettell Productions.
- We hope soon to have the full version of the Torn Curtain Communion Setting ready for download, including a video, instrumental parts, pew cards, PowerPoint slides etc – watch this space!
- We’ve separated the communion songs from the main musical songs, so will be launching the musical at TORN CURTAIN with an Orchestra on Sat 12 Oct at Coton Green Church. Get the date in your diary now!
WORSHIP WORKS events:
- This Sunday (17 Mar) at 6-8 pm - an evening at St Nicholas Alcester, Warwickshire – all are welcome.
- Saturday 13 April, 10am-4.30pm - Applethwaite Centre, Windermere, Cumbria - booking is via www.cumbriachristianlearning.org,uk/event/worship-works or Pam Dent, 4 Woodside Avenue, Sedbergh LA10 5EY (Tel. 015396 20042).
- Mon 12- Fri 16 August – a Worship Works music week - Pleshey, Chelmsford, Essex – open to all worshippers, including singers, instrumentalists, leaders, etc. There will be worship, teaching, learning new songs and a session trying out the TORN CURTAIN communion setting. Click here to book.
SPIRIT WORKS weekend:
- 30-31 March at St John’s, Ben Rhydding, Ilkley - Sat 10am-4pm, followed by the morning service on Sunday at 10am. Do come along if you are in the area.
CMM SUPPORTERS EVENING:
- Thursday 09 May – 7.30pm at Catshill Baptist Church, Milton Road, Catshill, Bromsgrove, B61 0NA
- In the past the CMM Trust have held an annual dinner for supporters, particularly aimed at those in the West Midlands area. This year we have decided to do things a little differently. Instead of a meal, we will have drinks, nibbles and cakes, and the evening is open to all our supporters, wherever you are!
- The evening will include music, worship, Roger’s report on the ministry and plans for the future, a time of prayer and seeking the Lord together as well as an offertory for the CMM Trust.
- If you would like to come, please let Nicky know – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 576 440.
We don’t always talk about it, but in order to continue this ministry we totally rely upon PRAYER and FINANCIAL support. Would you please consider supporting us in this way?
Keep in touch and bless you all!