We are writing this latest mailing in the middle of what is both a frustrating and an exciting time. Lockdown continues to separate us in person and keep us from singing, but we are actively considering ways of reaching folk despite this.
On our last mailing we mentioned the musical we are about to release - Three Wise Camels. A number of you have responded and pre-ordered the book and CD, and we are so thankful as this greatly helps our cashflow. However, we are struggling a little with our CD producers, and so are still waiting for the final product to arrive. We hope this will come in the next few days, so do please carry on pre-ordering, and your books and CDs will be in the post very soon.
We are planning to hold two exciting Three Wise Camels related events online this autumn:
Thursday 29th October, 8pm - Three Wise Camels Official Launch
- Join us for a fun evening of interviews, chat and a few song demonstrations from Roger
- YouTube link to follow later this month!
Friday 11th December - Three Wise Camels Premiere
- A chance to share in the online premiere of the musical! As we sadly cannot hold a concert performance, our premiere will be virtual. We hope to be able to involve you, so watch this space for further details at the end of the month!
We really do appreciate all of your love and support. We are trying to reach out more to all of you folks in lockdown via our CMMFacebook Page and our CMM YouTube Channel. Do make sure you like and subscribe for the latest updates. Just in case you missed them, here are our latest videos:
Not too hot - a children's song for harvest
Birthed in tears - an acoustic performance of Roger's song for baby loss awareness week
Finally, Dave Gidney has been working hard recording his Bible Studies to be released in November. The release dates are as follows:
- Monday 9th November, 7.30pm
- Monday 16th November, 7.30pm
- Monday 23rd November, 7.30pm
They will be available to view afterwards. More details to follow in a couple of weeks’ time.
God bless you all!
The CMM Team
Post a Comment