Monday 14 April 2008

Cello Liz


Over the last two weeks, Liz Albery has been working with us. She is a cellist, and is currently studying music, theology and worship at London School of Theology. It has been a great priviledge having Liz with us, and she has made a fantastic contribution to life here in the office, consuming Jelly Beans, for example.

She came to Rhos-on-Sea with us last week (report to follow), keeping her dinner table well entertained, and leading a powerful epilogue and praise block. She also played cello for the David performance on Thursday evening in Rhos, and at the praise and worship conference on Saturday. She is currently recording the string parts at the studio with Annie, and will then head back to London.

Our prayers and best wishes are with her as she finishes her degree, and looks to the future.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for your prayers... and for putting up with me for the duration of my placement :)
I'm glad I was of service helping you with the odd flavor Jelly Beans and other office tasks!
I had a great time on placement with you all - such a varied schedule!!
Anyway, it's probably time for me to get on with my college work now I'm back in London!