Yesterday saw the last event in Roger and Mick's preparation trip in Cyprus, getting ready for the Rock mission in November. They were in Paphos, leading a taster for potential choir members.
Over the course of the trip, Roger and Mick managed to:
- Have dinner with the Dean at Nicosia Cathedral
- Preach at St Barnabas' Church, Limassol
- Attend a community choir rehearsal
- Lead a workshop at Diocesan Synod
- Lead a music group rehearsal
- Attend a fund-raising concert in Larnaca
- Lead worship at Larnaca Community Church
- Lead a seminar (taster) at Paphos Christian fellowship
- Have many meetings/meals with great people
- Make many new contacts and renew existing contacts
It has been a great trip and Mick and I feel it has been very blessed by the Lord. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will continue to move in power as folk prepare for the mission, and that Jesus will continue to build his church!